[UNAVCO] Geoinformatics course Materials
UNAVCO is a community of scientists, educators, and professionals working together to better understand Earth processes and hazards using geodesy. We operate the GAGE Facility on behalf of the National Science Foundation with support from NASA.
In response to community requests and interest, UNAVCO provides an annual series of short courses focused on UNAVCO tools and data streams. These courses are for current researchers who want to refresh their skills or explore the use of new tools, and for early career scientists such as post doctoral fellows, graduate students, and upper level undergraduates who want to learn the latest geodetic techniques.
For a complete listing of all course materials, see the below Course Materials.
1. Geodetic Imaging
- Imaging (LiDAR) course materials
- GPS/GNSS course materials
- InSAR course materials
- Strainmeter course materials
5. Technical - Other
- Other technical course materials
6. Science Communication
- Science communication course materials
7. Faculty Development
- Faculty Professional Development course materials
- Teachers (Grades 6-12) course materials
- Final Report: Planning the Future of GeoCyberEducation