(Bản tiếng Việt)
GIS Training is one of GeoLink's strengths and duties in developing and promoting GIS products.
With the advantage of nearly 15 years of experience in developing 3D GIS products for the military, state management, etc., GeoLink has access to specialized methods, lectures, and resources, which supports deployment and customers in using GIS softwares.
GeoLink also cooperates with universities and research institutes to organize training courses for professional and proficient teachers and students.
The content of training courses can be changed flexibly according to every specific requirements of customers, or according to the available program structure.
In addition, GeoLink also provides specialized training courses on GIS such as GIS database development, GIS software development training courses developed by ourself.
Below is a list of Training courses on GIS Specialist:
- Fundamentals of GIS
GIS Data Formats, Design and Quality
Geospatial and Environmental Analysis
- Imagery, Automation, and Applications
- Geospatial Analysis Project
Training courses on GIS, Mapping, and Spatial Analysis Specialist:
- Introduction to GIS Mapping
- GIS Data Acquisition and Map Design
- Spatial Analysis and Satellite Imagery in a GIS
- GIS, Mapping, and Spatial Analysis Capstone
Thematic training courses:
Introduction to Urban Geo-Informatics
Synthetic Aperture Radar: Hazards
GIS Image Analysis in ArcGIS Pro
- Using GIS in collecting network database: Water Supply, Drainage, Electricity, Telecommunication, etc.
- Using GIS in collecting urban infrastructure database: Lighting, Trees, Traffic Assets, etc.
- Using GIS in collecting environmental databases
- Using GIS in Agriculture
Training courses on ArcGIS software:
- Basic ArcGIS Desktop
- Advanced ArcGIS Desktop
- ArcGIS Desktop Extension 3D Analyst
- ArcGIS Desktop Extension Spatial Analyst
- ArcGIS Desktop Extension Network Analyst
- ArcGIS Desktop Extension ArcGIS Data Interoperability
- ArcGIS Desktop Extension Schematic
- ArcGIS Desktop Extension Maplex
- ArcGIS Desktop Extension Geostatistical
- ArcGIS Server
- Basic ArcGIS Engine programming
- Advanced ArcGIS Engine programming
GeoLink commits that the services we provide ensure high quality and reliability.